Harlem Gospel Walking Tours
Join us for our Harlem Gospel Walking Tour every Sunday featuring soul stirring Gospel music followed by a cultural Harlem Walking tour conducted by a lifelong Harlem tour guide. The idea of the walking portion is to convey the general history of Harlem with emphasis on the contribution the church makes to Harlem. More than just music, a great cultural experience over all.
Harlem Heritage Tours is the premiere grass roots tourism company in Harlem. We truly offer Harlem’s most authentic sightseeing Harlem tours that serve to highlight the rich history of this distinct New York City neighborhood and it’s many contributions to global culture. What makes Harlem Heritage Tours different:
- All tours are conducted by those who were actually born and raised and still live in the community. As of late many companies offer tours in Harlem, but few really know and have lived the true culture of the community - NONE will state anywhere on their sites that they were born raised and still live in Harlem.
- We provide the most the innovative tours in the industry, made possible by our technological advances, insider information and extensive community connections. Many experiences are customized to talk to national and global themes, or to compliment the distinct needs of our customers.
- Most of our tours start at the Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center where you can use the restroom, leave your luggage while touring Harlem, or watch a cultural program while having lunch.
Upcoming Events View Full Schedule
- Tue 3/11/2014: General Harlem History Walking Tour
- Wed 3/12/2014: Harlem Wednesday Walking Tour and Gospel Concert
- Fri 3/14/2014: Harlem Heritage - Apollo Theater Multimedia Walking Tour
- Sat 3/15/2014: Harlem Renaissance Walking Tour
True Media Concepts
Signup for Newsletter