Black History Month 2018, Feb.18th – 28th, Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center partners with local businesses, mounting an exhibition “Malcolm, Adam, Martin and friends, a Harlem Street Story, If These Streets Could Talk” and complimenting multimedia walking tour, featuring images/media of Malcolm X, Dr. Rev. Powell Jr, Dr. King, A. Philip Randolph, Dr. Wyatt T. Walker, Elombe Brath, Sylvia Woods, James Baldwin and James Brown, all of whom have street signs named in their honor. The following businesses will feature images in their windows:
- Moe’s Barbershop – 153 Malcolm X BLVD.
- Settipani Restaurant – 196 Malcolm X BLVD.
- Event Space 181 – 181 Malcolm X BLVD.
- Valerie’s Salon – 163 Malcolm X BLVD.
- Harlem Haberdashery – 245 Malcolm X BLVD.
- Cheri Restaurant – 231 Malcolm X BLVD.
- Harlem Shake Restaurant – 100 West 124th Street.
- Sylvia’s Restaurant – 328 Malcolm X BLVD.
Malcolm, Adam, Martin and Friends at Harlem Haberdashery.
Malcolm, Adam, Martin and Friends Cultural Walk includes the following:
- Starts: Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center, 104 Malcolm X BLVD,
- Feb 18th – 28th
- Time 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
- $25.00 Per Person
- 1.5 miles.
- Visit to all 1960’s era Harlem streets signs and historic sights associated with Malcolm X, Dr. Rev. Powell, Dr. King, A. Philip Randolph, Dr. Wyatt T. Walker, Elombe Brath, Sylvia Woods, James Baldwin and James Brown, as well the actual locations where they lived and worked and made history.
- Harlem born and raised tour guide equipped with portable sound and vid, allowing for insightful narrative to be complimented with authentic speeches and video at historic locations.
- Customer service numbers 212 280-7888 & cell 646 302-1575. email@example.com
- Book via “BOOK NOW” link below: